The Tomato Sphere Project!!!

Hello and welcome to the King Souvik space channel. Today, we are going to talk about the project called the Tomato Sphere. This project is all about growing tomatoes in space!! That’s cool…right? This project is happening because scientists/astronauts want to know if or if not they can grow food in space. There are many reasons to grow plants in space. One is that the plants will take the carbon dioxide that the astronauts breath out and will convert it into oxygen for the astronauts to breath. Another reason is that they will provide food for the astronauts. I saved the best part for last.. The best part is that you can apply your school for this project and your school might be given some of the 600,000 seeds that have been in space!!! You get to touch something that has been is space. Isn’t that great? So apply for this program and be a scientist your self, because I know that I am doing it! Don’t believe me?Well then go to this link…http://www.tomatosphere.org/. Thanks for reading!!